TITLE/POSITION NAME: Ticket Office Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Ticket Operations Manager
Overseeing the daily operation of a sales location, you will lead a team of service oriented sellers who are responsible for the delivery of the highest quality customer service in our ticket sales areas at Bromley Mountain Ski Resort. You will be responsible to maintain a superior level of knowledge of our products and services and how to sell/fulfill these products and services in Siriusware, our point-of-sale system. The Ticket Office Supervisor will be responsible for troubleshooting problems, fixing errors and dealing with customer service problems which arise in your assigned location. Additionally, you will assist the Ticket Operations Manager with the ongoing training and development of the ticket sellers and specialists focusing on their ability to: understand and explain our products, process transactions quickly and correctly, and provide superior customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Ticket Office Supervisor is in charge of the Ticket Office when the Ticket Operations Manager is off duty.
- An understanding of Siriusware software ticketing system.
- Responsible for winter season pass sales and product information.
- Responsible for keeping the ticket office clean and tidy.
- Knowledgeable of all special deals and programs including coupons.
- NPS evaluations and spot training to effectively increase guest experience.
- Keeping track of cash, credit cards and vouchers to balance at closeout time.
- Preparing close out cash reports in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Informing guests of attraction closings, delays and hazardous conditions.
- Helping guests select the right product choice for their stay.
- Being able to answer the phone professionally and give out accurate information
- High School Diploma required plus two to three years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills were acquired.
- At least 1 year of previous supervisory experience preferred and at least 2 years of customer service or cashier experience required.
- Previous ticket sales experience preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills required (should be comfortable using the internet, checking email and using a word processor) and have good typing skills.
- Ability to communicate with and deal effectively with internal staff and guests in a pleasant manner required.
- Must be able to work the majority of weekend and peak days: 12/21 thru 1/1; 1/19 thru 1/21; and 2/16 thru 2/22.
- Must be able to work in the summer for the Ticket Office 5/15-9/1 and on weekends 9/1-10/15.
CLASSIFICATION: Seasonal Full-Time Winter/Summer