Dishwashers: Part Time, Seasonal
This position washes and properly stores all dishes, trays, eating utensils, cups and small equipment for the department, while maintaining the dishroom and dish machine in a sanitary and organized condition. As our singular goal is to be #1 in Event Hospitality, all of our managers, chefs and employees are “Hospitality Ambassadors.”
• Clean dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware and kitchen items including storage racks, floors, walls, dish area and any other items requested.
• Ensure that all ppm levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirements for health standards.
• Keep utensil racks, dish storage area, mop room, banquet area, dish closets, garbage cans, glassware storage area, bakeware storage and any other storage areas for kitchen wares storage clean and orderly.
• Set up, break down, clean and polish dish machine, including arms, screens and baskets.
• Remove trash from dishroom and places in dumpster. Clean and sanitize garbage cans and keep clean liners in cans at all times.
• Clean and keep dishroom area neat.
• Place all utensils, items, glassware, pots, pans and all other kitchen supplies in proper storage.
• Keep all lowerators clean, polished and neatly stored.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
• Ability to participate in a team environment.
• Ability to understand written and oral direction.
• Ability to communicate in the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Requires lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to work in extremes of cold to heat. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to meet the following requirements with reasonable accommodation:
• While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell
• The employee is required to bend stoop, kneel, or crouch, climb, and must have the ability to reach overhead, above the shoulders
• The employee must regularly grasp, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and carry approximately 20 feet
• Ability to physically walk approximately one-fourth (¼) of a mile and the circumference of the unit several times a day
• Employee must be able to perform repetitive motions
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
• While performing duties of this job, the associate is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and extreme heat
• Employee must be able to work in a cold environment – such as when working in the walk-in refrigerators
• Employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme cold
• Employee must have ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Employee must be able to operate in an environment with moderate to high noise level.
• Other lifting or physical requirements as added from time to time, or as required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Please fill out an online application, and we will contact you to set up an interview.
All interested applicants must be friendly and outgoing. Should be able to work in a high paced environment and have a positive attitude!
Working Weekends and Holidays are a must!