Bussers: Part time, Weekends and Holiday weeks
Positions available in the Wild Boar Tavern or the Marketplace
This position works to ensure efficient service and guest satisfaction by providing services directly to customers and by ensuring that the front-of-the-house area is maintained and stocked as necessary. As our singular goal is to be #1 in Event Hospitality, all of our managers, chefs and employees are “Hospitality Ambassadors.”
• Assist servers, make coffee, iced tea and lemonade.
• Reset tables for appropriate meal period.
• Set up stations with flatware (polished), B&B plates, coffee and tea supplies, cups, saucers, all glassware, ice, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the house including all tables, chairs, floors, windows and restrooms.
• Restock dining room with china, silverware, glassware, utensils, condiments, and linen, and maintain adequate supplies.
• Greet guests as appropriate after they are seated.
• Communicate with host/hostess and waitstaff to maintain service efficiency and ensures guest satisfaction.
• May assist waitstaff in serving tables during rush periods.
• Remove dishes and silverware from guest tables between courses and after guests leave the table. Replace used dishes and silverware for the next course and reset vacated tables.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
• Some high school.
• Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length and to lift, bend and stoop. Must be able to work in extremes of cold to heat. Must have the ability to frequently lift and carry bus tubs, trays and other objects weighing up to 50 pounds in weight. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to meet the following requirements with reasonable accommodation:
• Safely lift and balance a tray weighing 35 pounds, then proceed to walk and carry this tray for a distance of 150 feet
• Push and pull Queen Marys, carts, and flat beds the distance of up to .4 miles
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Must be able to grasp and apply pressure to an object with the fingers and palm. (Example serving and or removing a plated meal)
• Ability to physically walk approximately one-fourth (¼) of a mile and the circumference of the unit several times a day
• Other lifting or physical requirements as added from time to time, or as required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Please fill out an online application, and we will contact you to set up an interview.
All interested applicants must be friendly and outgoing. Should be able to work in a high paced environment and have a positive attitude!
Working Weekends and Holidays are a must!